I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gotta love little boys




My mom gave me these huge bottles of shampoo and conditioner and my bathroom is so tiny that I had to just set them on the ground. What a mistake! I should have known better. Gunner can't walk past any sort of squirt bottle without pushing it (usually repeatedly). I was on the computer straight across the short hallway for maybe a minute and he had squirted shampoo all over the floor. He would have had the entire bottle on the floor if given two more minutes. He loves pumping the handle and having it squirt everywhere. It was such a pain to clean up and it was in the grout. I love my little boys but when they can conspire we're going to be in trouble!

3 comments:

Beach Mommy said...

Oh I feel your pain. And most people don't realize what a pain it is to clean up soaps. It just keeps spreading and being slippery. It takes forever to clean up!

McMemories said...

Oh little boys and their "creativity", gotta love it! Oh and soap and shampoo are a pain to clean! Caden has taken his shampoo to all the mirrors upstairs, not fun. It's like boys are born with a part of their brain that tells them it's a good idea-and they NEVER grow out of it:)haha

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

I know I'm in so much trouble with Kannon! That is so something he would do, you just gotta laugh when its all over!