I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dinner when Daddy is babysitting




Dad said that Gage asked for Oreos

8 comments:

laurdacooj said...

oh my! Those pictures are so totally awesome! The last one is so cute, pure joy- you should submit it to Orea- maybe they could use it for marketing:)

Yea- I'm so excited! That would be so so great to see you guys! ... I don't know if this is safe:)- my number is (970) 402-8832
hope to see you next week!

fran said...

Oh that is way too funny! Nice one Cory.

Nikki said...

You got some great pictures.

laurdacooj said...

yea- I hope Cory can take off!!!! Tell him ALL our fingers are crossed!!! Yea!!!! woo-hoo!!!

The Ball Family said...

That is so cute!! He looks so happy!

Danielle said...

Good thing for mommies.

Kristy said...

The last picture is awesome, he has the best smile, sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

He is to die for! Too cute! It was good seeing you guys at the wedding!