I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, February 2, 2009

02-02-02


I cannot believe how quickly the time has gone by. Seven years. Three kids. One dog. Two houses. One college degree. Starting two business. We have ups and downs, but so many happy, good times. Seven wonderful years!

11 comments:

Nikki said...

Happy Anniversary!

laurdacooj said...

Yea! Happy Anniversary! Laurel you are so pretty, and what a sweet anniversary!!! Hope your day was great! Say hi to Cory for us too... we were just talking about you guys the other day and miss you all!!!

fran said...

Congrats girl! This is the same date I was baptised on :))))

Hope your hubby is spoiling you today.

McMemories said...

Happy Anniversary!! That is so fun you guys got married on 02.02.02!!

Ashley said...

Yippie! I remember your wedding like it was yesterday. I can't believe how old were getting!

Luis and Katie De Leon said...

Happy Anniversary.

The Fast Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

The Ball Family said...

Hey Laurel! I found you on Fran's blog. Happy Anniversary!

Kendell Wrae Evans said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

K Risser said...

Congratulations, I can't believe how quickly time goes bye!!! You two are as cute as ever!

The Becks said...

Congrats on your 7 years and your beautiful family!!