
Last weekend we were at my parents' house and as we were leaving Gunner informed us he was staying at "Damma's" house and he would not have it any other way. So my mom said she was willing to try and let him stay by himself. He stayed for a few days and did great. Our house was so quiet it was so weird- we never have that much quiet. When Kenna was at school I just had Baby Gage and he was sleeping and even though I did have time to get stuff done with a little tornado following me doing something mischevious I missed my Gunny. We had no disaster at dinner, the bath water stayed in the tub, no one to "clamp" at bedtime and it was sad. Makenna asked many times it her brother could come home (she changed her mind when we got him).We love Gunner so much and despite his tendencies to investigate and destroy most of what comes in his path we wouldn't have him any other way!






2 comments:
oh that cute gunner. I dont know how you do it. I wouldnt be able to part with my kids for half a day! haha
I feel the same way about Xander. Those two are so alike it's ceazy.
Post a Comment