I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, October 3, 2008

Wingstop is OPEN!

Cory and his brothers have been working so hard all summer on building Wingstop and last night was the "soft" opening for the owner his fam, friends, and the contractors who worked on it. The restaurant looked amazing. It is hard to believe that just a few months ago it was an empty building and my amazingly talented hubby made it into a working restaurant. Anyway, the food was great and everything went well. So if you are in the mood for great wings and goodies and want to see the work check it out. Wingstop is on the corner of Soledad and Sierra Hwy in the Albertsons shopping center. Great job No Worries!

10 comments:

Beach Mommy said...

I love your layout. How do you change your background to stuff like that?? Congrats to the boys and more so to the wives now that wingstop is finished. You guys have had to give up the hubbies for lots of nights and weekends!

{ a m b e r } said...

Are the wings good? I love buffalo wings!

Danielle said...

Congrats to the Evans. Thats sweet that you guys own a restaurant. One of these days when we are in town we'll have to go check it out.

-Chris

cory and laurel evans said...

It would be nice if we owned it but for now we just have to hope that the guys get to continue building them. They're supposed to build one by Castaic I think but don't know when it will start. And our favorite kind is garlic parmesan. Yum!

Ashley said...

Yum wing stop sounds good i will have to try it. I love your layout too I will try to change mine now too for the fall season.

Nikki said...

You have to love new restuarants. Yummy food

Kendell Wrae Evans said...

wingstop is SOO yummy. everyone should try it at least once!

oh and laurel... i tagged u on one of those little passalong things. enjoy! :)

Ryan and Marci said...

How neat! We'll have to stop by when we're in town in December.

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

sounds yummy! good job guys!

Kristy said...

Sounds good! We will cross our fingers for the Castaic location!