8 Shows I Watch
1. The Office
2. Heroes
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. One Tree Hill
5. What Not To Wear
6. Dr. 90210
7. Life
8. American Idol
8 Restaurants
1. Black Angus
2. Baja Fresh
3. Oscar's
4. Wingstop
5. B.J.'s
6. The Habit
7. Golden Spoon
8. Round Table/ Vincenzo's
8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Took Makenna to school
2. Laundry
3. Made Halloween hairbows for the girls in Kenna's class
4. Cleaned Bathrooms
5. Put up Halloween decorations with Makenna
6. Made cookies with my little baker Gunny
7. Exercised
8. Watch taped episodes of Grey's Anatomy and Life w/ Cory
8 Things I look forward to
1. Holidays
2. Losing that baby weight
3. Spending more time with my hubby
4. Being with my kids everyday
5. Dressing my kids up for Halloween
6. The elections being over
7. Cory not having to work so much
8. Making Christmas cookies
8 Things I love about Fall
1. Cute Halloween decorations
2. Cooler weather, not cold weather
3. Anything Pumpkin
4. Leaves changing colors
5. New shows are on
6. Thanksgiving
7. This fall -The Twilight movie
8. The Pumpkin Patch
8 Wishes
1. To always have a clean house w/o having to feel like I clean constantly
2. For my kids to stay little
3. To have a lake in our backyard so we could use the boat all the time
4. A corvette for Cory
5. To have a bigger house someday withclosets and a big backyard and Cody and Lauren still as our neighbors - we're going to have to move together
6. To be able to buy whatever I want whenever I want
7. To be able to live comfortably and not have to worry about work or money
8. My family to safe and happy
8 People I tag
1. Danielle Carrino
2. Jaime Beck
3. Ashley Ricks
4. Lyndsie McMullin
5. Kellie Spiker
6. Rachel Radmacher
7. Marci Spilman
8. Deanna Brady
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I love the fall, the cool weather, and pumpkin...I can't wait for the holidays too! Bring on the holiday snacks...I think my pregnancy weight is doomed ;)
Ok.. I did it. That was kinda hard. I need to learn to wish better. Thanks for the fun.
FUN! i'm on it!! LOVE YOUR BACKGROUND!!
I am going to totally do this one here soon. Thanks for the idea
Post a Comment