

Makenna loves floating in the water with her lifejacket. This year they both swam really well which made things a little easier. Gunner realized the benefit of wearing the lifejacket while he swims to keep him up . They also love jumping off the back of the boat. Makenna also tried to stand up on wake surf board while Cory was holding it and she stayed up pretty well. So next year, a pair of little water skis hopefully.
So this trip I had issues with having my camera where I needed it when I needed it. If I was on the boat then it was on the shore, and if I was on the shore it was of course on the boat. So I missed some great pictures of the guys wake surfing and tubing, but I felt so bad because when I got home I realized that I had not taken a single picture of Gage. What a terrible mom! So here's Baby Gage:







3 comments:
You're so funny. I feel like I do that with Eli too. What a fun trip. It's always nice to get that last little vacation.
How fun! I miss going to the lake.
You can never go wrong on a boat trip. I am jealous.
Post a Comment