I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to our Little Princess! I guess she is not so little anymore. Makenna is a smart, caring, (patient-as a little boy in her class told her), wonderful girl. She is a great big sister who really takes good care of her little brothers. She loves High School Musical, Barbies, and all girly things. She loves kindergarten, books, and learning how to read. She loves Peanut Butter cups, chicken nuggets, and crescent chicken rollups. Makenna can't wait to go to Primary every Sunday. She is a great little girl and we just Love her!

8 comments:

fran said...

Happy birthday Mckenna...

Kendell Wrae Evans said...

awe what a big girl! HAPPY BIRTHDAY (see you tonight)

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hey Evans family! It's the Radmachers, your family looks beautiful!

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

Happy birthday! she is so beautiful!

laurdacooj said...

Happy Birthday Mckenna! She is beautiful... just like mama! Have fun at the lake, I can't wait to see your pictures...
I'm thinking Disneyland the 13th or 14th of November... if we can pull it off, do you guys want to play???

Anonymous said...

I love how you changed your blog background into a halloween theme! so cute!

Kristy said...

Happy birthday Mckenna!

Nyah wanted to send a message too:
"Happy birthday Mckenna. I haven't seen you in a while because I have kindergarten now. I miss you. I would love to see you at the Halloween party! Bye!"