I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, September 1, 2008

Santa Cruz Boardwalk




A few weeks ago we went to visit some of our family in Northern California. One of the days we went with my cousins and their kids to the Boardwalk. What a great time all the kids had! They have so many little rides that are perfect for little kids. Gunner was so excited that he was able to ride in the airplanes and helicopters. All the kids loved the "mini" Double Shot. They would run back in line as soon as they got off, so we were at that ride a lot. It was so much fun and so nice to get together with our family that we don't get to see very often.


3 comments:

Kristy said...

I LOVE Gunner's smile in the last picture. There is no doubt that he is having a great time, that's priceless!

Brady Fam said...

We are taking a Ca coast road trip in a cpl. weeks... the boardwalk looks fun! I am so glad you posted that. I'm thinking we'll have to check it out!

Nikki said...

I love the smiles! Glad you got pics of them.