I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Finally! A day at the lake!




The boat has been sadly under-used this summer, but we were so glad that Cory had a day off and we got to use it. Yay! We thought we would try Lake Piru since have never been there and Castaic is usually busy on Sat. and it was great! Cody and Lauren brought their boat also, along with some friends. The water was a little cold but the weather was great and we had a good time exploring the lake and getting to be with Dad (our kids just can't get enough of Cory, they always want to be with him). It was so nice to be able to have a day to do something that we enjoy doing as a family with our extended family as well. Hopefully we can get a few more in before the summer really ends!

4 comments:

Kendell Wrae Evans said...

looks like so much fun! :) jealous

Danielle said...

I love a lake family. You guys know how to have fun!

Brady Fam said...

I know what you mean about low boat use. David works most Saturdays (when others can join), so we have had HARDLY any time out there. B doesn't do so great with the heat, either, big red cheeks-- evenings is a bit better. Hopefully we get out there a few times before the cold rolls in.

Beach Mommy said...

Lucky!!! I can't wait to get a boat one of these days!