I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, September 12, 2008

Three Months Later!



Not only is today our cute dog, Maximus', birthday, but our Baby Gage is three months old. How time flies! It seems like yesterday we brought him home. We could not ask for a better baby. He is so content all the time, even when he is being attacked by his big brother. He is such a patient baby, too; I'm still trying to figure out how to please everyone at the same time, and Gage is always so mellow. We just love him so much!

7 comments:

Nikki said...

Two cute picture's. It is amazing how fast babies grow up. How cute is the pup!

McMemories said...

time really does fly! Gage is so dang cute!! Im partial to the name too;)

Kendell Wrae Evans said...

no way! its been three months already! wow. i love Baby Gage!

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

they are both so big!

Kristy said...

What a cutie, happy 3 months Gage!!!

The Fast Family said...

I can't believe it's already been 3months. He is so cute.

fran said...

Time fly's girl...He is adorable