I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, September 1, 2008

Gage's Blessing Day




Yesterday Gage was blessed by his dad along with his grandpas, and uncles, and friends. Besides Gunner not feeling so well, it was a wonderful day. We are so lucky to have sweet. little Gage in our family!

5 comments:

Kendell Wrae Evans said...

i love baby gage and the rest of the "evans bunch". thanks for letting me be apart of the day.

Nikki said...

You can tell he is an Evans... So adorable! Congradulations

laurdacooj said...

I love him- Gage is a hunk with a sweet mowhawk! You have such a cute family! I think we may want to go to the lake with you guys in a few weeks... I'll let you know, that would be so so fun!

Brady Fam said...

The kids all have definite "Evans" looks. I get Primary flashbacks when looking at the photos. :) You look beautiful in the family photo. I envy your hair perfection.

cory and laurel evans said...

Thanks. It helps to have two sisters that are hair stylists! I get my hair done a lot.