I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Makenna is SIX!







How did our baby get so big so fast? Last Friday Makenna turned six. She had a girly-girl party (post about that later) followed up by dinner at IHOP -her choice- and it was a great day. Makenna is a wonderful little girl. She is kind and loving and always is watching out for her brothers. She is smart; she loves to read, she has read just about every book we have and just started her first chapter book and is doing great. She is mature and such a drama queen! She loves soccer and is quite good. She is competitive and determined as we have seen when she plays sports. We love her. Happy Birthday pretty girl!

2 comments:

McMemories said...

She is such a doll!! What a fun cake! Happy birthday!

Caitlin said...

Laurel, I can't believe you have one is school already! She's so beautiful! I LOVE all of your kids names.