I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Gunner's first day of preschool


He made it! Gunner is very attached to Dad and it took about 18 months to get him to stay in Nursery by himself so I worried about preschool. I know he doesn't like to be away from Cory but I felt that he needed something to do for part of the day outside of our house. He got up and didn't want to go but I think it was because he didn't want to stop playing. Once we got there and he saw his friends he got excited and once Miss Sherri opened the door and he saw the toys he said "bye, Mom" and that was it. When I came to pick him up he said he had fun and they read a story and sang "wheels on the bus" and that he wants to go again. Yea! We just love this kid!

2 comments:

RachelAA said...

We always love them more when we get some time apart ;) But this is seriously awesome, it's so good for everyone involved!! I'm glad he had fun.

The Becks said...

How cute..It must have made it a little easier to drop him off since he was so excited to go. I think I'll cry when the day comes for me to drop off my kids at school..lol! :)