I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, August 13, 2009

A super birthday

For my birthday we started off swimming and having a yummy BBQ and birthday cake with our friends, the Balls, and then we headed to Irwindale speedway to watch the races. I worry about taking our kids places because Gunner can't sit still and Gage usually screams all the time (I have to say he is getting better though) but the kids LOVED it. They got $1 hot dogs and sodas (Cory liked that, too)and we climbed up the bleachers to watch the race. Gunner thought the red race car was the real Lightning McQueen so he was so excited he was shaking, so cute..makes it all worth it. Gage did not make a peep the entire night. He stood on our laps until 10 o'clock just watching the cars(another birthday gift no crying). Makenna had a blast being with her pals and dancing to the music. It was a fun trip to top off a great day!





1 comment:

RachelAA said...

I am so glad you had such a great birthday! I meant to say something Sunday and I totally lost my head, sorry, lame! And yeah for no crying!!!