Makenna got a free ticket to use at Magic Mountain this summer for completing a reading program at school and since Dad had to work and the boys are to little for the "big rides" Makenna and I went girls only. It was great because we rarely get to do things without her brothers and when Cory is around we tend to go places as a family. So, we dropped the boys off with Grandma so they could go to Jack in the Box (Gunner was so excited) and we headed to the park. Makenna loved the water rides, especially Tidal Wave(I think we rode it 5 times)and loved getting soaked! Since it was midweek the lines were not too long on the smaller rides that she was tall wnough for, so we rode a lot, got frozen lemonade and had fun hanging out together.
So much fun! Those are going to be the best memories for Makenna. I use to do that same reading program at Pinetree and then my mom and I would go to Magic Mountain together too.
We have been married for eight years and have three little kids and a dog. When Cory's not building things and I'm not teaching kids we love being together as a family (especially on our boat)!
Makenna, how do you follow the prophet? "You just do what he do's!" 5/08
Makenna: "I don't like that." Mom:"You don't even know what it is. What is it?" Makenna: "Uh, a coconut?" (It was an avocado) 5/08
"Bob the Boo-boo" (Bob the Builder) -Gunner 5/08
Gunner got in trouble at church "Gunner you're done, we're leaving" Gunner looks at the picture on the wall and waves With a sad face says "Bye, bye Jesus"
"Ah gees, Ah Man!" -Gunner says this when he has done something naughty
Gunner, halfway through Wall-E movie "All Done Wall-E, See ya Wall-E" ( he is standing up and waving goodbye at the screen) Guess he did not like it 7/08
"night, night bites" Gunner did not want anymore of his food 7/08
"Dop dat now Nenna!" / "Knot it ot Nenna!"(Stop that now Kenna/Knock it off Kenna in Gunner speech)
"Nunner Dory Ebans" (Gunner Cory Evans) 10/08
(Makenna got in trouble) Dad: "If this happens again you will lose everything, no Christmas! " Makenna: "Fine, then I'll celebrate Hanukah!" 12/08
"Wait a minute" Gunner, with the hand 12/08
Gunner sits in the Bumbo chair and says "Look Mom I in my tinkin' chair! Where my notebook?" (From Blue's Clues) 12/08
Gunner had to go to the corner for being naughty. Cory says "Stand in the corner Gunner, Sniff it up!" Gunner takes a big whiff and says "Mmmm! Smells good!" (1/09)
Gunner calls his 4th of July shirt his "Yankee Doodle Shirt" and sings the song very well to go along with it (7/09)
Gunner: "Dad, I don't like crocodiles. I like dolphins". (8/09)
Gunner: "Damma" (Grandma)
Makenna asked for a video game and Daddy said no. Makenna to Mom: "Forget Dad, I am going to ask Santa. He brings kids toys that their dads say no to." (11/09)
3 comments:
I am jealous
This is so awesome - I can't wait to do mommy daughter things!!
So much fun! Those are going to be the best memories for Makenna. I use to do that same reading program at Pinetree and then my mom and I would go to Magic Mountain together too.
Post a Comment