


My kids love Scooter' Jungle, so when Ashley and her fam called us to go we were so happy! They had a deal going on so it was $5 a kid for a couple hours (well worth it to be in the AC). Makenna and Gunner loved it and even Gage went down the slide with me a few times. Gunner liked the zip line but after he caught my DIAMOND earring and it fell out I stopped helping him on that one (and luckily I found it). It was fun and so good to see our friends who, even though they don't live too far away, we don't get the chance to see very often.






3 comments:
awe! i LOVE scooters jungle. thanks to sunshine i got to go twice this summer. how fun that you guys got to go! <3
Love these kinds of places for the kiddos. Always fun.
That is probably the perfect place to take the kids during the summer in Santa Clarita. It gets so hot out there I'd never want to go out..lol. Looks like so much fun..glad you found that diamond earring too!
Post a Comment