
Last Thursday, Cory got home from work really early because of the rain, so he went to volunteer in Makenna's class in my place since that is my day to work. Makenna had no idea Daddy was going to show up at school that day. When he walked into class Cory told me that Kenna was so surprised and jumped up and ran to hug him. She introduced him to the whole class and got to work at the center that Daddy was helping at. When she got home she was so excited and told me she had no idea that Dad could come to school. I asked her what her favorite thing was that she did that day and she said "Dad". Later on that night she told me that it was the best day of school EVER. Such a little thing as her dad coming to school was such a big deal to her. I am so glad that Cory is always willing to do stuff with his kids. He is even giving them a bath right now. Can't get any better. I am so glad that, even if only for a short time , they think their dad is awesome. But I'm pretty sure they will always think that he is great, I sure do!






5 comments:
That is precious. I'm so glad for your kids' future reference that you posted this one!
That is so exciting to have Dad come to class! Sounds like a great day!
I love this! Post story like this when ever they come its so cute!
I use to love seeing pop-ups of my dad at school. That is neat he was able to do that.
Dads are the best! and happy late anniversary!
Post a Comment