


My Mom's neighbor, Esther, is an amazing photographer and we get the benefit of having her take great pictures of our kids. She came last week to take pictures of Gage as well as the others and they turned out so good. These are just a few of them. We took Gage to the doctor today and he is doing really well. He weighs 8 lbs. 5 oz. now and has grown an inch in 2 1/2 weeks. Makenna and Gunner are acting better. I feel bad because it is so hot outside so they have had to stay in a lot more than they're used to and I can't swim with them yet ( that's all they want to do). Gage is still such a good baby and I am so grateful for that!






4 comments:
what cute kids you have! We would love to meet you guys at Lake Havasu! Just let us know when! How are you feeling? I can't believe your up and posting with a 9 day old Gage! Your awesome! Congrats again!!!
Cute pictures. He looks so little next to Makenna and Gunner.
Congrats on your Baby Gage!
We have a son named Gage too.
:)
So clearly, I think you have WONDERFUL taste!
And yes, the neighbor DOES take fabulous pics!
great pictures!
Post a Comment