Cory's parents are always saying that Gunner is so similar to how Cory was when he was younger in expressions and how he acts. Gunner is always into something and trying to figure out how he can take it apart, just like Cory did. Gunner took apart a drawer from his dresser top the point we could not fix it, Cory took apart the bath drain when he was little. The other day Cory was outside cleaning the garage and Gunner went out to play with the hose. Cory had put the motorcycles and the quad on the lawn while he was cleaning. After a little while Cory came in a little upset and said that his motorcycle was not working because Gunner had filled the exhaust with water from the hose. I had to laugh because Cory's mom had told me before how Cory filled the gas tank on their car with the hose more than once. Like father, like son. (He was able to get the bike working again after a while, so we can laugh about it).

The other day Cory poured a slab of concrete at his parents' house and I brought the kids over after he had finished. Gunner saw it and had to investigate. It was so funny to watch him check it out and slowly touch it and put his hands in it then he finally worked up to running right through it; it was like he couldn't help it, it was calling his name. We watched him from the house, I think he thought he was alone and free. There was quite a few hand and footprints after he was done. We just love this kid- he's our comedian, never a dull moment with Gunny around.






4 comments:
permanent traces of gunner forever in the slab of concrete. I love that! What a cool kid!
hey there! so i liked ur blog so much (and i got so tired of myspace and facebook) that i decided id make a blog too.
Gunner is probably the most entertaining little boy ever! I had fun this weekend! :)
Laurel
too cute and are you going to the 10 yr reunion? Cass is telling me to tell everyone we should all go.
ha ha! those pictures are hilarious! Way to go Gunner! I really think boys are so rad!!!! with some crazies to go along with it, but I LVOE THEM!
Post a Comment