


My friend Marci has a cute new blog called Cookin' sisters and we tried her breadstick recipe. We saved a little bit of dough and our little chefs had a blast rolling it out and cutting it with cookie cutters. The dough was totally gross when they were done and it went straight to the trash. There was quite a mess in my poor kitchen but they time that was occupied was worth it. And the breadsticks were delicious- way to go Marci on the great recipes!
And also a quick thanks to my amazingly talented hubby for my wonderful new kitchen he did all by himself, except for the granite. The pink countertops are definitely not missed!






7 comments:
How fun!! I love your kitchen Cory did an awesome job. I tried sending you a picture of that dress again. I hope you get it. If not I will try and print it out and I'll bring it to one of the boys next games. Sorry for all the trouble.
haha yah it is Brad's daughter. She's one of my best friends! That's such a small world! :) and it looks like tons of fun in your kitchen! it looks great too. I'm about to go check out that blog you mentioned to snag some recipes for my book. :) See ya soon.
I love your kitchen... way to go Cory! That's too fun that you made the bread sticks... I love it! The pictures look like so much fun!!! Let me know if you have any good recipes that I can put on the blog... :)
Your kids look like they are having a great time. How did the bread sticks come out? I loving new recipes..Good ones anyways
La La La LOVE your kitchen! It's nice having a handy man around. Love the colors and appliances. You are sylin'.
Hi Evans family!! You guys are too cute! LOve you have a gage!! We were also thinking of naming Zane Gunnar! Too funny! Looks like you guys are doing awesome! These blogs are too fun to keep in touch with everyone from back home!!! keep in touch!
for safety reasons I've changed my blog address to
marci-oureverything.blogspot.com
and would appreciate if you'd only show my first name on your blog, thanks!!!
Post a Comment