I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Welcome Baby Gage

We are so excited that Gage Robert Evans joined our family on June 12, 2008!
He was born at 9:14 p.m. and weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz, and 20 inches long with a FULL head of hair.
Everyone is doing great; Makenna and Gunner love their new baby brother, even though Gunner has been calling him his puppy. Happy Birthday Gage! We're so glad you are here!

5 comments:

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

Congratulations to the whole family! I'm sure he is as cute as his siblings, how exciting!

Luis and Katie De Leon said...

I think the boys are 2 days apart. Hope your feeling good and can't wait to see some pictures. The one Cory sent Luis on his cell phone looked just like Gunner.

Ryan and Marci said...

Congrats on your new baby! Your family is darling!

Jamie said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see the pics!

laurdacooj said...

oh my goodness! Congratulations!!! This is so exciting... I didn't know you were already due!~ Yea, I can't wait to see you guys this summer and meet these cute little boys- you see your pretty princess again!!