Saturday, June 21, 2008
Our first week as a family of 5
Gage has been with us now for nine days and he has been such a good baby. He sleeps so well and barely cries, so far he just goes with the flow. I feel really good, my hands are sore from two botched attemps at placing an IV though, and the left one is still tingly ( I think she must have hit a nerve or something). Makenna and Gunner have been adjusting pretty well, only a few meltdowns, but we had those before the baby as well. We are lucky to have had help from Grandmas and sister-in-laws ( a benefit of living on the same street, Lauren has brought dinner multiple times). Gage is still so new to us yet I can't picture our family any other way. We just love him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you have a blog now! Congrats on baby Gage. He looks so cute I cannot wait to see him.
What a stud! I'm glad he's been good for you. I hate those IV'S! YUCK!
Congratulations on new baby Gage,he is so cute! !!
I'm so glad you have a blog (I just discovered it today)!
Post a Comment