
On Thursday we went to Makenna's preschool graduation. It was an Under the Sea/ "Hooked" on Learning theme. Makenna loved preschool; her teachers were so great and she learned so much. She received a special Kindness award from Miss Cindy because she was always very thoughtful and caring toward the others in her class. We took her to Wana Iguana for lunch after, her choice. On Friday we went to Kindergarten orientation where she got to visit the school (even though she is there quite often) and get her packet to work on over the summer. Only two short months and then she's off to Pinetree.






1 comment:
Hey your blog is so cute. I was wondering if you had one. Makenna has gotten so grown up. Your kids are so cute. I think the last time I saw you all was right after you had Gunner. Hopefully we'll see you soon.
Post a Comment