I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Our kids are stinkin' awesome!






At the end of July we met Cory's aunt and uncle at Lake Mead. Makenna loved having a bunch a little cousins that were all her age. A couple days into the trip we went to Bass Pro Shop, and having a little bit of extra money and a vast amount of things to buy = a cart full of fun toys for the lake! Cory thought it would be fun to buy the kids some waterskis. The were so excited to give them a try and, thanks to Cory's uncle and cousins, they picked it up so fast! Gunner was actually the first of the kids to stand up...he looked funny because he was so little, it was adorable! We are going to have to take a few more trips this summer to keep them practicing!

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

THat IS awesome. I always wished I learned while I was young so I wouldn't be so nervous to try it now!