I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, March 26, 2010

Gage's Glasses




Gage found these hot pink glasses in Makenna's room one day and has decided that they are his. He has been wearing them all the time and runs around the house like a crazy man. he is growing up so fast and becoming so much more fun than he used to be. I know that is a terrible thing to say but he cried all the time for about 9 months and would not eat or sleep and we could not figure out what was wrong with him. The doctor suggested that he might just start to grow out of it and I think he finally is getting over it. He doesn't cry near as much and is eating much better and really starting to interact with us and it is wonderful! I was so down on myself because I could figure out what I was doing wrong and I couldn't fix it. He is our sweet little guy!

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

Ahhh how fun - he's so studly!!!!