



Makenna has gone to Build-a-Bear a few times and Gunner has always wanted to go, so while we were at my mom's house we took a trip to the mall. He was so excited- he was shaking the entire time (that's how we know he is excited). He picked the same dog Makenna has but chose Batman pjs and named him Max, then Xander, then Scoop, and still uses them interchangeably. Gunner is just the sweetest little guy and I am so happy that we were finally able to get him there to make his special bear. He has slept with it every night, and that saved us since we left his "blanky" at grandma's so the bear took its place.






3 comments:
That is so cute! It is moments like that, that make being a mom special....
The girls and I love this place. A few years ago they gaev me my own bear for a gift. I have all sorts of ulfits for her. LOL
That is so cute! I love watching how excited kids are at the Build A Bear store..I love that Gunnar keeps changing the puppy's name lol
Post a Comment