


My dad's office is down the street from Legoland and about a month ago he got a flyer saying that Carlsbad businesses could get Legoland tickets for $15!! So two weeks ago was the day we were able to go and our kids were so excited. I have to say that is was a little better for Makenna than Gunner since he was about and inch to short for most of the bigger rides he wanted to go on, but they had a lot of Bob the Builder and Star Wars so he was in heaven! It was a great deal for our whole family to get in for the price of one ticket.






6 comments:
I love LegoLand. I am glad you guys had such a great time. I invited you to my blog. Let me know if you did not get it.
whoa!!! that is so cool! Does your dear old dad have any of those tickets left for big Laurel? ha ha! I want to take our boys there. That's too bad that Gunner was too short for alot of the rides, maybe we'll wait until next year to go.
Love you guys! and we ALL miss you and your fam!
That's a great deal! I've been thinking our boys are at a good age to try it out! Glad you guys could go!
Sounds like fun! I'll have to check it out with my kids. I'm always looking for fun things to do in the summer :)
We only have 3 more weeks of school, I can't wait!
-Kristy
I want to take the boys it looks like fun, maybe a summer trip. Oh and never go to Kmart I didn't know they doubled coupons. Awesome
how fun!! We love legoland! $15!! that is so awesome!!! your kids are way too cute!!!
Post a Comment