



Makenna's tooth has been loose for a couple of weeks now and last Sunday as she was brushing her tooth fell out. She was so excited! She was so excited to leave her tooth for the tooth fairy. When she woke up the next morning and looked under her pillow there was nothing there. I looked under the bed and thought the maybe the "tooth fairy" forgot to put it there before he went to bed, but as I pulled her sheets down the money was down by her feet. She is a wild sleeper!
Makenna lost one and Gage has gained two. His bottom two teeth are coming in at the same time so he has been a treat the past few weeks but is getting better. I love his little grin with two little teeth popping out.






2 comments:
She is a wild sleeper. She is very lucky the tooth fairy came. Kids always crack me when they loose teeth. They look so funny.
Cute! Can I bring over the colors you need to match for the bows sometime this week? I am off work...let me know what works for you
Post a Comment