Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Gotta love the things kids come up with
Tonight Makenna didn't want to eat her dinner ( she has some problem with just about everything right now) and she was mad that we were not going to let her help put up Christmas lights. She finally ate some and was able to help. As we were cleaning the table Cory said to her "If you do this again you will lose, no Christmas!" She just looked back at him and said, "Fine, I'll just celebrate Hanukah!". I guess she showed him. It was so funny it was hard to be angry at her after that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
That is to funny. I would have started to laugh out loud. Kids you gotta love them.
It gave me an out loud, "Ha" chuckle. I am going to have to tell some friends if they are in any need of a laugh. That definitely brings one!
Oh the things kids say...how can you be mad when they say such cute sassy things!!
She was no longer in trouble that night (at least for that performance).
HILLARIOUS!!!! Smart kiddo!
That is so funny. Sounds like something she'd say. Where do they come up with this stuff?
Wow she is too smart! That is hilarious!
Post a Comment