I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, August 17, 2008

First day of School August 14!

Here are a few pictures of Makenna's first day of kindergarten. She has been ready to go for months now. She loves her teacher, Mrs. Evans, and was making new friends from the second she got in line. When I picked her up she told me that she loved it! We are so proud of our big girl, but she is growing up too fast!

5 comments:

Ryan and Marci said...

Mrs. Evans is the best kindergarten teacher ever!!!! :) How fun for Makenna.

Kendell Wrae Evans said...

im so excited for her! shes such a big girl! hooray for the big kindergardener. :)

Luis and Katie De Leon said...

I can't believe she's already in school. (One more year for us).

Danielle said...

Are you serious? Is grandma her teacher? Too lucky to get Mrs. Evans... she's the best, and so is Pinetree. I am a Pinetree alum!!! Good luck with school.

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

YAY for Makenna! how funny that she has grandma.